Our Belief statement
We Believe ...
We believe that God has called us to present the Gospel in an uncomplicated and common sense way.
With a passion and zeal for the lost and hurting world, we at Questions God. Com are looking for ways to build bridges to a cynical and jaded society. We aim to take a different approach to reaching out and helping people along the journey. We stress cultural relevancy and utilize the internet to communicate the Gospel message.
Questions God. Com has the vision to reflect the heart of Christ, support the hurting, develop servant leaders, and empower the next generation.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Our love for Christ.
- We are passionate about God’s Word is our ultimate authority.
- We value people passionately.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We Believe in God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and that they are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. And that One God is the Creator of the universe.
We Believe the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God in its entirety and that it does not contradict itself. It is our guide.
- We Believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Savior, the Son of God who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, and was raised from the grave. He will return as our victorious Lord.
- We Believe our salvation comes only through Jesus Christ and cannot be earned. It is a gift of God.
- We Believe the Church, as the body of Christ, is the extension of Jesus Christ’s character, attitude, behavior, and mission in our world today.
- We Believe faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of that faith, and obedience to His Word.
- We Believe man was created in the image of God and that He gives gifts to both men and women through the Holy Spirit for the benefit of us, our community, the world and Church ministry.
- We Believe everyone who accepts Christ has the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a Comforter, Guide, and Advocate.
- What We Believe:
Our beliefs are rooted in Scripture and our core beliefs are listed below:
God is the creator and ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These are co-equal and are one God.
Scripture: Genesis 1:1, 26, 27; 3:22 | Psalm 90:2 | 1 Peter 1:2 | 2 Corinthians 13:14
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on the cross. He arose from the dead after three days and demonstrated his power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven’s glory and will return again to earth to reign as King of kings and Lord of lords.
Scripture: Matthew 1:22-23 | Isaiah 9:6 | John 1:1-5; 14:10-30 | Hebrews 4:14-15 | 1 Corinthians 15: 3-4 | Romans 1: 3-4 | Acts 1:9-11 | 1 Timothy 6:14-15 | Titus 2:13
THE HOLY SPIRIT
The Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son of God. He is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. The Christian seeks to live under his control daily.
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 3:17 | John 16: 7-13; 14:16-17 | Acts 1:8 | 1 Corinthians 2:12; 3:16 | Ephesians 1:13; 5:18 | Galatians 5:25
The Bible is God’s word to all men. It is written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian belief and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is truth without any mixture of error.
Scripture: 2 Timothy 3:16; 1:13 | 2 Peter 1:20-21 | Psalm 119: 105, 160; 12:6 | Proverbs 30:5
Man is made in the spiritual image of God to be like Him in character. He is the supreme object of God’s creation. Although man has tremendous potential for good, he is marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called “sin.” This separates man from God.
Scripture: Genesis 1:27 | Psalm 8:3-6 | Isaiah 53:6; 59:1-2 | Romans 3:23
Salvation is a gift from God to man. Man can never make up for his sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can a man be saved from sin’s penalty. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith.
Scripture: Romans 5:1; 6:23 | Ephesians 2:8-9 | John 14:6; 1:12 | Titus 3:5 | Galatians 3:26
Baptism through immersion is a symbolic representation of an internal decision. It is a public profession of faith made by those who have committed their lives to Jesus Christ and an opportunity for the church family to celebrate and support those who have made this life-changing decision.
Scripture: Colossians 2:12 | Matthew 3:16 | Mark 1:9
It does not matter who you are or where you have come from, you are ALL WELCOME to search for truth and the meaning of purpose for your life.
To that end we are here for you in any way we can help you by:
Answering your questions - ask questions here.
Need suggestions on finding a caring Church - go here.
Would like a Pastor's visit - go here.
Just need someone to talk to - go here.
Request any of our free Study Guides here.
- 1. God’s Simple Plan of Salvation – Searching for Answers – 3 week study guide here.
- 2. New Christian Study Guide – New To Christianity – 3-week study guide here.
- 3. Steps to Spiritual Maturity Guide – Nurturing Resources – 3-week study guide here.
- 4. The Gospel of John – Knowing God Better – Personal book study - 3-weeks guide here.
- 5. Inspirational Daily Devotionals – Encouraging Spiritual Reflections – daily here.
- 6. Monthly Newsletter – Christ Centered Information – once a month here.
- 7. Personal Evangelism Training – Share the Gospel – fun creative way here.
- 8. Bible Studies – Instructive Resources – connecting you nearer to God here.
- 9. Questions & Answers – Exploring Spiritual Questions – (Q & A) here.
- 10. Life’s Questions – Interconnecting with today’s Issues here.
To help encourage you in where ever you are in your life's journey. You can check it out here. Remember everything is free, no obligations and the bottom of each daily study guide you can unsubscribe at any time.
We don't care how you are dressed, how many tattoos you have or not, or who you voted for. We are a "safe place for the broken, imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable" to find real true answers for yourself.
Experiencing Christ rather than Man's creation or Religion. It does not matter who you are or where you have come from, you are ALL WELCOME to search for truth and the meaning of purpose for your life. We genuinely care that you find a true relationship with God on your life's journey.